sexta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2011

Carson Nicely is Alec Lightwood :)

The Lightwoods: Alec, Isabelle, Jace

I never had exactly in my mind how Alec could be. I've read the books and I always loved Alec - he is one of my favorite characters since the first book. He's passionate, insecure, lovely, confused - he's adorable!

When the City of Fallen Angels booktrailer was to be shoot and twitter went crazy with the teasers the production was "leaking", I just became the most curious about the actors playing our characters. Yes, our, because I believe every fan of the TMI series feels like those characters are part of her/his life. Am I wrong? :)

And we couldn't know who they are, but the photos were coming, and they were just so good as their parts. The one who showed up runed was Alec Lightwood, and I loved it. The parabatai rune - everybody went insane with that. Later, we found out Alec was Carson Nicely.

And knowing more about him, I just can think he is so good as Alec that I can't see anyone else playing Alec now! :) He even has physical appearance that fits with the character.

- He has the exact blue yes. And he was very good with the dark hair.
- He is good in martial arts - he can play the Shadowhunter at all!
- The runes love Carson. He just fit with them, and the pictures show it!
- He is tall - Alec is tall. Ok, that was lame, but it is a physical trait that must be considered, isn't it? :)

I know that are a lot of awesome actors that could play Alec Lightwood, as the other parts in TMI movie. But I just don't feel like we can crowd a movie with huge celebrities - the producers just don't do it. So, if I had to pick, I would pick Carson as Alec and let him entertain us for these long six movies of this franchising! :D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário